Topic: Upcoming Feature: Gallery System

I am glad to inform all my friends and fellow members that we are soon going to introduce a brand new Gallery System for our beloved Amit Kumar Fan-Club.

The Gallery System is now in BEAT stage and under testing due to its sophistication, complexity and security. Hope, it will be on-line within end of this week.

The gallery will hold all pictures of events, programs conducted by Amit Kumar Fan-Club.

Hope you will love this new feature.

Ayan Debnath
INDIA.

Re: Upcoming Feature: Gallery System

Root wrote:

I am glad to inform all my friends and fellow members that we are soon going to introduce a brand new Gallery System for our beloved Amit Kumar Fan-Club.

The Gallery System is now in BEAT stage and under testing due to its sophistication, complexity and security. Hope, it will be on-line within end of this week.

The gallery will hold all pictures of events, programs conducted by Amit Kumar Fan-Club.

Hope you will love this new feature.

Ayan Debnath
INDIA.

Yeh Jameen ga rahi hai
Asman ga raha hai
Saath mere yeh sara jahan ga raha hai..................

Again Hats off to Mr.Ayan Debnath for your hearthiest effort & also Mr.Sudipta Chanda for your honest effort.

Cheers!

Kausik Sarkar/Baranagar/Kolkata

It would be very interesting wing of our website featuring memorable pictorial moments of many of our events and sometimes beyond that. Hope all will appreciate such initiative.

Sudipta,Kolkata

I am pleased to inform you that our new Gallery System is now on-line.
http://www.amitkumarfanclub.com/gallery/index.php

I hope you will like our brand new feature.
We will add more pictures soon, very soon smile

Please post your valuable suggestion(s) here.

Regards
Ayan Debnath

Hello!

Superb!!!..............
Again Congrtulation & Hats off to Mr.Ayan Debnath & Mr.Sudipta Chanda for such type of Honest effort & initiative for only our Musical Family.

I thing you have done this by all Puja Gift,Puja Bonus,Subho Bijoya, Dussera, Laxmi Puja,Dhanteras, Kalipuja, Deepabali & so on so.......................................................Gift!...........................

Three Cheers for Amit da!!!............................................
Three Cheers for AMIT KUMAR FAN CLUB!!!...........

Enjoy it ............................

I know Congratulation,Hats off,thanks no one are suitable for your efforts.

Reagrds,

Kausik Sarkar/Baranagar/Kolkata