Topic: FRIENDS MUSIC FESTIVAL BY AMIT KR.

Amit Kumar will be performing at FRIENDS MUSIC FESTIVAL on 5 December
at Nazrul Manch, Kolkata.
His performance would be followed by a gala performance by Ayub Bachchu
& LRB from Bangladesh.
The first session would be accompanied by Rocket Mandol and troupe.
Tickets are available at Melody(Rashbehari),Music World(park street),
Symphony(Dharmatala)and so on.

Sudipta,Kolkata

Re: FRIENDS MUSIC FESTIVAL BY AMIT KR.

I believe our all Fan Club Members will attain the same.

Cheers!

Kausik Sarkar/Baranagar/Kolkata

Friends FM hosted a gala musical extravaganza with Amit Kumar and
Sumit Kumar on December 5, 2010 at Kolkata's Nazrul Manch.

Amit da kicked off the musical journey with the evergreen song that
earned him fame first.. Baade Achchhe from Balika Badhu followed by
umpteen of memorable gems like- Ek Din Sokale from Kolkatar Gaan, Phool
Phote Phool Jhore,Jeevan Ke Safaar Mein Raahi,Kehna Hai,Yeh Dil Na Hota
and so on.He made audience spellbound with his captivating rendition
in Sedino Akaashey Chhilo Kato Tara.
Sumit rendered Phir Wohi Raat Hai,Chala Jata Hoon while Amit joined
his younger brother on Baabu Samjho Isharen and went on to render
Yeh Zameen Ga Raha Hai.He winded up the journey on an electrifying
number Rama O Rama that he rendered under R.D.Burman's baton back then.
On a whole it was a memorable evening with evergreen history of golden
age of music... short but sweet!

Sudipta,Kolkata

"Ekdin sokale ekta bachha meye amai eshe bollo,
                                Ei je Kolkatar teensho bochor paar tate amar ki labh holo,
                                Emon obak kotha sunecho ki keu konodin..
                                Teensho bochor mane darun jonmodin"

In the starting of the Winter in our Kolkata really we were feeling so hot due to Magical/Unbelievable /Unforgotable Perfomance of Kumar Brothers Duo ('Guru'-Amit Kumar & 'Chote Nawab'-Sumeet Kumar) on 5th December evening arranged by our all time favourite FM Channel Friends FM 91.9 at Nazrul Manch,Kolkata.

Amit Da sang the above song of 'Kolkata Gaan' the first time I've listened in a programme.This is only my personal experience.The great song which had appreciated by Great Legend 'Satyajit Ray' & I remember for that song many regret & disappointing things had happened,even our last meeting among our Members,why 'Guru' don't sing the Gem.I believe now all we are very very happy.This is really memorable.

I couldn't believe that Amit Da would sing like 'Phool Phote Phool Jhore' Gem.I thing this is also one of the Favourite Non-Film Bengali Number of Amit Da.Great performance! Other like Bade acche lagte hai,Jeevan ke safar mein rahi,Kehena hai(before he sang the two lines of Chinese Version of Mere samnewali khidki se was unforgable),Yeh dil na hota bechera,Yeh gameen gah rahi hai,Sedino akashe chilo koto tara ............What'a great,really Spell Bounded Performance.Here I can share for the song - 'Kehena Hai' - In just few years ago in a Bengali Channel at the Celebration of Birthday of 'gurudev' Kishore Kumar,our all time favourite & also childhood friend - Tochon Da told that when the song Amit starts,this proves obviously that he is the Deserving son of Kishore Kumar! ....................................................

We have got obviously the great bonus of the Performance of 'Chote Nawab' Summet Bhai.'Chala jata hoon','Bachna e-hashino'(the bengali part by Amit Da,Hindi by Kishore Kumar & Remake version by Third generation Summet Bhai.........really nice & memorable),'Phir wohi raat hai'(this is also one of my favourite romantic song of 'Gurudev').At last Amit Da & Sumeet Bhai both sang 'Babu samjho esharo'-really nostalgic................What a great performance of Summet Bhai(Sher ka baccha hai bhai..........................)

We have also enjoyed the programme with our Members with also our family members! This are also unforgotable! Very very nice experience.........................It's really our Musical Family....................... Thanks to our all Members!

Cheers for Amit Kumar Fan Club!
Cheers for Amit Da!
Cheers for Summet Bhai!
Cheers again for our such type of Musical Family!

Woh! at last Amit da had given the Number 'Rama-O-Rama' after the comeback song of him after the death of our 'Gurudev' by the force of Legend R.D.Burman.

"Rama-O-Rama, Rama-O-Rama
                             Tu ne yeh kaisi duniya banayi................"

('90s se suru hoke Music Director aur Film Producer,Director ne yeh kya kar di
             Film aur Music Industry ka kitna nuksan kar di
             Aaap log jaisa mahan admi logo ne kya dhoka di")

Cheers!

Kausik Sarkar/Baranagar/Kolkata