Topic: AMIT KUMAR- FOR THE FIRST TIME ON CD !!!

INDIA'S THE BIGGEST, PRESTIGIOUS MUSICAL LABEL SAREGAMA INDIA LTD JOINS HAND IN
HAND WITH AMIT KUMAR FAN CLUB TO CELEBRATE THE SINGER'S 60 TH BIRTHDAY BY
LAUNCHING A SPECIAL PRODUCT .... "AMIT KUMAR FOR THE FIRST TIME ON CD". FRIENDS
ARE U READY FOR IT????????

SONGS THAT NEVER EVER APPEARED ON CD BEFORE!!!

Sudipta,Kolkata

Re: AMIT KUMAR- FOR THE FIRST TIME ON CD !!!

Fans/Members who will show interest to be a part of the special initiative are requested to contribute Rs1500/ only.Contributor's name will appear on the CD even group will offer them 5 sets of the pack( for which mrp won't be less than Rs250/ each set) as complimentary.
Its like more of a  money back offer!!! Hope being his fan you won't miss out to gift  a special gem to your idol.Mind it its a gift to Amit Kumar from his numerous fans on his 60 th birthday!!!
Those who are interested to take part into the same are requested to send the contribution as early as possible at - Issue cheque/DD in the name of Amit Kumar Fan Club (a/c payee only).
Amit Kumar Fan Club
c/o, Sudipta Chanda,
71,Harish Chatterjee Street,Kolkata- 700025
Cell- 09830879579

or deposit it to our bank account directly-
A/C name- Amit Kumar Fan Club
Bank Of Maharashtra,
S.P.Mukherjee Road Branch,KolKata-70025
A/C No.- 60009085036
RTGS No- MAHB0000715

PLEASE TRY TO DEPOSIT IT BY THE APRIL'11 END!!!
Sudipta,Kolkata

Awesome!
Marvellous!

At first Hats Off to Sudipta Chanda for announcing the same.What's a Great Idea.I'm personally spell bounded.I believe like me all our Group Members are also in same position.

We don't know from what time all are waiting for the same.In our last meeting we were also eager for the same.I thing it is in Bengali nos.only.Yes,we are ready to discuss about the same by telephone,e-mail & our next meeting.I cannot wait for this surprise.

It's really a 60th BIRTHDAY Gift to our 'Guru' AMIT KUMAR.It's also true that it is also our Gift for Bengali New Year.

Cheers for SAREGAMA!
Cheers for AKFC!
Cheers for AMIT KUMAR!

Kausik Sarkar/Baranagar/Kolkata

"Fans/Members who will show interest to be a part of the special initiative are requested to contribute Rs1500/ only.Contributor's name will appear on the CD even group will offer them 5 sets of the pack( for which mrp won't be less than Rs250/ each set) as complimentary.
Its like more of a  money back offer!!! Hope being his fan you won't miss out to gift  a special gem to your idol.Mind it its a gift to Amit Kumar from his numerous fans on his 60 th birthday!!!"
-------------------------------------- POSITIVELY I'LL DO IT.I'll be proud for this.

Kausik Sarkar/Baranagar/Kolkata

Hi all,
I must thank to all who contributed donation for the CD release venture to
mark the occasion of 60 th birth day of Amit Kumar in the coming July"11.
Hereby I also request others not to send contribution today onwards for the
same purpose.
It can be granted for those who have already communicated to us on this issue.
So, don't misunderstand us as we can't wait for a long. We have to
stop here.
Hope there will be a positive note at your end as it will reach to the market.
Thanks once again!

Sudipta Chanda,
Secretary, Amit Kumar Fan Club

Wish Amitda a very happy birthday. Why do you stop singing? I am really fond of your songs. Like to hear more songs from you. I would be grateful to you if I can talk with you at least once in my life.

Log live amit da.

Regards

Sukomal Sen Gupta