Topic: Group's SIXTH Year Celebration

Amit Kumar Fan-Club will turn SIX on the coming 13 October.

Members are requested to come up with your good wishes on that day.
Keep posting your feelings being a part of this Musical Family.

Even you can post the same in our Yahoo!! Groups too.

Sudipta,Kolkata

Re: Group's SIXTH Year Celebration

I remember on 13th October,1987,we've heard the very very sad news for the Music & Film Industry,but it was real true.Our Great Legend,One & Only,Evergreen 'KISHORE KUMAR' had died.But we believe he is & will still alive in our many many Fans,Followers in the Whole World & obviously in our 'GURU' - AMIT DA.

AMIT KUMAR FAN CLUB - is not only a club,it is a really Musical Family.Here,the all members of the club pay tribute to all the Legends,like Singer,Music Director,Lyricsist & even Music Player in time to time with the initatiative by the Captain Mr.Sudipta Chanda.But it isn't Steroohonic.More surprise are coming from this Group.So,enjoy the 6th Year celebration of the really this Musical Group - 'AMIT KUMAR FAN CLUB'...........

......................................Cheers for AMIT KUMAR FAN CLUB...............................

......................................AMIT KUMAR ZINDHABAD............................................

The special day is here. My hearty greetings to Amit kumar fan club.

I wish all the friends of this musical family a happy foundation day. We have to walk long ..long ..miles after miles together. Enjoy the day with music!
HAPPY SIXTH YEAR
Sudipta,Kolkata

I hope that this Group achieves new height and new Achievements every single day.

Friends, this is all because of your pure love and kind co-operation.

As we step into sixth year, i take this opportunity to congratulate & express my deep appreciation to each & every members of 'AMIT KUMAR FAN CLUB' for their sincere effort, howsoever small, on their part has contributed to strengthening the organization and steering it ahead. It is a day to celebrate our achievements & accomplishments.
Last year was an enriching mix of challenges and achievements and I am sure that the coming year has much in store. So, let us gear ourselves for another thrilling voyage full of challenges, learning experiences and of course achievements in the year ahead.

Sun sun sun mere yaar
Masti ke din hai chaar
Nach aur gaan kar dhum machakar haat milakar bol....
AMIT DA ZINDHABAD............................................
AMIT KUMAR FAN CLUB ZINDHABAD.....................

Cheers!

Kausik/Baranagar/Kolkata

Wish u a very happy ''DIWALI'' 2 all my LOVEING frnDZ..... Njoy.......

suvojit /kolkata

May the festival of lights bring you Peace, Joy & Happiness

Wishing to all our Musical Family Members very Happy DIWALI!!

KAUSIK SARKAR
Baranagar,Kolkata